First Impressions: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107

/
0 Comments


Okay, so a few days ago I decided I would treat my self to a new lipstick, the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 (the colour wine I believe?) why not! I've been wanting this one for quite a while and at £5.49 you can't go far wrong!



First off i loveeee the colour of this lipstick, I was looking for one that was kind of a vampy red without being too purple and this one is perfect, its a very deep true red colour and exactly what I was hoping for! It swatches really nice and the pigmentation is great, the colour doesnt vary too much from what its like in the tube to what it is on the lips (which is always nice!).


The colour is a little bit darker than how it looks on this picture)

The first time (and only so far..) I wore this out was to a meal (risky I know haha) but it didnt dissapoint, the lipstick stayed on pretty well and didnt transfer that bad to say I was doing alot of eating, drinking and talking! I only reapplyed it once and the colour was fine however I did find it dried out my lips quite abit after I reapplyed it so maybe next time I'll put a lipbalm on first! Another plus to this product is that it has a realy nice smell to it,its kind of fruity but it's not to overpowering when you have it on and after a while it goes away completely.



Over all I really like this product and I would deffinately buy more of the Kate Moss Lipsticks, this one is matte so maybe I'll try a lasting finish and see how they compare!

And also bare with me on the pictures, I recently got a new camera and am still trying to figure out what looks best and how to work some of the different features it has on it! Hopefully it wont take too long haha. Thanks for reading.

Charlie xo


You may also like

No comments: