MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Review

/
0 Comments
Whenever I buy I high end product I make sure I've heard a lot about it, I don't want to be spending over £20 on anything that's overrated and doesn't work as well as it should! So here is my review on MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish Natural, to help you decide if its worth the price tag!


I got this powder a couple of weeks ago after wanting it for years! I first saw this on YouTube when it had loads of hype around it and I'm pretty sure it was only £18....? I think? hahaha Now its £22 and I have got it in the shade Light Plus, and as far as the colour match goes this is close to perfect! (And i'm very pale!)


I've never had a high end powder before so I'm not sure what I expected, I am pretty impressed with this product and its the best powder that I've tried, it adds quite a bit of coverage when I put it over my foundation without having to build it up which is nice and I have recived quite a few compliments on my skin whilst wearing it! However I have tried powders like Maybelline Fit Me powder flawless, which gives almost as good coverage but just doesn't seem to last as long as the MAC one, but does saving £16 make it worth reapplying a couple of times? hmm, maybe?


I am happy with this product and I'm very glad that I bought it, it has made it's way into my everyday face routine and works really well, I think if this product is in your budget you should defiantly give it a go, however if its a little out of your price range, don't worry! You can find very similar products for a much cheaper price!

I hope this helped, thank you for reading :)

Charlie xo



You may also like

No comments: