Product Review // Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

/
0 Comments
I know I'm so late reviewing these, but the more I use it the more I love these highlighters and I just needed to share my love for them! This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in 'That Glow' (£39.00), I would also like to add that these pictures are a few weeks old and this palette does not look like this anymore, Ive hit pan on both 'Sunburst' and 'Bubbly' and I'm very upset about it! haha

 This palette comes with four shades and first off these pans are huge, I wasn't expecting them to be this big but I'm happily surprised! My favourites for my skin tone are 'sunburst' and 'bubbly' but the other shades are lovely as well, I like how this kit does have a variety of colours and works with multiple skin tones, I can just about get away with 'dripping in gold' with my natural skin tone but I have used 'golden bronze' when i've fake tanned and it looks so beautiful. 

 I like to apply 'bubbly' on the tops of my cheeks, nose, upper lip and centre of my forehead and concentrate 'sunburst' on the tops of my cheeks over the 'bubbly' shade and it creates such a lovely glow. It is quite dramatic but I personally like that, obviously you don't have to layer and create a full on glow you can use this palette to create subtle looks as well! 

Overall I'm really happy with this palette and would defiantly buy more, the 'Sweets' glow kit looks amazing! I would say it is worth the money, compared to highlighters such as Champagne Pop by Becca x Jaclyn Hill (£30.57), you get a lot more product and personally I like the formula a lot more! 
Let me know what you think about this palette, if you have it or want to try it! Thanks for reading,



You may also like

No comments: