My Favorite Eyebrow Product - Soap And Glory, Archery!

/
0 Comments
So brows are a huge thing right now, everybody wants to know how to get the perfect brows plucked and arched to perfection! I've been trying to get my brows how I want them for years, trial and error has been a good friend of mine and I think I've finally cracked it!

I take a lot of care of my eyebrows and recently I picked up this new product by Soap and Glory, its called Archery (£10.00), I bought this because boots had a three for two offer on and you just can't pass that up! haha And i'm glad I did because I love it!!

I used to have a product that was similar to this and I loved it but never picked it up again and then I found this one and it's cheaper and better! This one has two sides, one thin brush which is a brow tint and the other side which is a 'precision shaping pencil'.

Please ignore my dark circles and the mascara smudges under my eyes...we don't need to talk about that hahaha. So here is a before and after I did my brows, I waxed threaded and plucked my brows so I liked the shape, they were getting a bit messy again and I needed to redo them and then I used Archery to fill them in. I first used the 'tint' side of the pen to sort of outline my brows and I did this on the bottom of them to create a defined line and then I just went in with the pencil and filled in the rest of my brows focusing on the arch as that's where they're the thinnest.

Overall I am really impressed with this product it is better than any other brow product that I've used and it lasts all day! which is always a good thing, you don't want to be looking in the mirror half way through the day and realising you're missing half a brow ;) haha I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking to revamp your brows and it comes in two shades 'Love is Blonde' and 'Brownie Points' (Mine, obviously, is the brown one!)

Thank for reading, I hope you enjoyed and try it out :)

Charlie xo



You may also like

No comments: