About
I'm Charlotte, 21 years old, from Manchester.
Professional Makeup artist, check out my page 'Charlotte Racz Makeup Artist' on Facebook and message me for bookings.
Contact me - charlotteracz@live.co.uk
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(12)
-
▼
May
(8)
- Product Review // NYX lip collection!
- Product Review // Lash Magnifique Champagne Lashes!
- Fave Five // Favourite Lipsticks!
- Tutorial Review // Plouise Signature Look!
- First Impressions // MAC Edit!
- Drugstore Dupes // Dior Addict Lipgloss!
- Product Review // Tartelette In bloom Palette!
- Tutorial Review // P.Louise Blown Out Smokey Eye!
-
▼
May
(8)
Popular Posts
-
Today I'm going to be sharing my opinions on P.Louise Makeup Academys first video tutorial. First off if you're not sure what Pl...
-
Today I'm going to be reviewing these Lime Crime Velvetine s (£1.26) I found on eBay, I admittedly spend way too much of my time sc...
-
I recently placed a little order at MAC Cosmetics and I thought I'd do a first impressions on what I got! I've tried all of these...
-
Every once in a while it's fun to dress up and play around with your makeup, so today I'm going to show you how I do my (very easy)...
-
I know I'm so late reviewing these, but the more I use it the more I love these highlighters and I just needed to share my love for ...










Great post!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to them on Thursday, just wondering what camera you use to take photos of your makeup?
Many thanks
Sophie x
Hi, I use the canon 700D for all my pictures! :)
DeleteThat’s beautiful work you did. Do you truly attribute that work to the video or were you already pretty good before?
ReplyDeleteAlso how will we know what we’ll need before watching the video? Thanks doll
ReplyDelete