Product Review // NYX lip collection!

/
1 Comments
NYX has been quite hard to get in the UK, but recently they've opened a counter in boots in Manchester and I am over the moon! I've heard so many great things about this brand and being drugstore products at good prices I was quite intrigued! Obviously the most talked about are their lip products and so far thats all I've tried (I did well not to get carried away haha).

First are the NYX butter glosses (£5.00), I have Creme Brûlée (top picture) and Fortune Cookie (bottom picture). I love these lip glosses, they're thicker than other glosses I own and have more of a colour pay off, I'd say they are more like a glossy liquid lipstick with how pigmented they are. I find they don't last ages but they fade nicely and for £5 who's complaining. The issue I have with these is if my lips are a tiny bit dry they don't apply well at all so I have to make sure my lips are exfoliated and moisturised before I wear these but it's not a big deal. 

 This is the NYX liquid suede (£6.50) in Stone Fox, they do have much more wearable shades in the collection but I love this colour! You do get quite an obvious 'ring of doom' around your lips but it's to be expected with grey! Also this lipstick does transfer quite a bit, I found it doesn't seem to dry 100%, that being said I don't find that this lipstick crumbles like a lot of other liquid lipsticks which is nice considering its only £6.50! Over all I do like the formula, but with a colour like this it does need frequent touch ups, but most statement colours do! 

Last is the NYX soft lip creme (£5.50) in Copenhagen, these lip cremes last for ages! I can't fault them at all and this colour its gorgeous! These are one of the most talked about products and I can definitely see why, again like the liquid suede, this collection does have more wearable everyday shades that need less attention. This lip creme fades throughout the day with, eating, talking, drinking so it does need touch ups but I haven't ever looked in the mirror and though "what on earth has happened to my lips!" which has happened a few times before with cheaper liquid lipsticks! haha 

Over all I do like these lip products and I would defiantly recommend them, you can get better liquid lipsticks (such as the Anastasia Beverly Hills ones) but for the price of these they are so worth the tiny bit of extra effort you put in to make them look perfect all day.  

Thanks for reading,



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I love the Lip Suedes, I have a really dark red color that I can't wait to wear in the fall! The butter glosses sound amazing, I love the butter lipsticks so I bet I'd like those as well :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete