Travel Essentials!

/
0 Comments
I recently went on holiday and like many other people I am one to over pack! So I thought I'd write about some of the things I took that actually come in handy, I probably could have taken half of the amount and wouldn't of missed anything!


So first is face wipes, I wouldn't recommend these specific ones as they weren't the best but I used face wipes every single day, either to take off my makeup at night as they are much more efficient to pack than a bottle of cleanser or I use them around the pool just to freshen up. Face wipes aren't the best for your skin so make sure you wash your face at night aswell!


Next are travel size shampoos and conditioners, I went for a week used these every other day and still have a bit left in them (I also so two shampoos every time I wash my hair!) so you shouldn't need much more than this and it saves up so much room and weight in your suit case!!... and then you can pack even more unnecessary things!


If you're going somewhere hot this is really important, Aloe Vera works for burns, insect bites and just soothing any irritations. I got a bit burned on my back and little on my face and I applied this at night and the redness was gone by the morning and it wasn't at all sore, definitely a must if you burn quite easy!


Another thing for the sun is lip balm with an SPF, my lips burn like nobodys business and with this they didn't burn at all! It doesn't do the best job of actually moisturising your lips but then again it doesn't say that it will haha


And the last things are just palettes in general, they're so much easier and take up a lot less room than packing say four single eye shadows with large packaging and also you get more variety taking palettes! Also if you take a concealer palette it wont matter about what shade you take if you get a tan because you'll have a lot of options.

And there you have it, some of me travel essentials! Let me know what you always pack if your going away. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed :)

Charlie xo
Follow on Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments: