Fave Five // Favourite Lipsticks!

/
2 Comments

I did this post a while ago of my top five fave lipsticks, so I thought I'd do it again 3 years later and update you! My lipstick collection has changed quite a bit in three years.  These aren't in any particular order, just my top 5 at the minute!
First off is the MAC Ariana Grande Viva Glam lipstick in deep dark plum (£15.50), I love the colour of this lipstick, it's like a mix of rebel and cyber by MAC. It's the perfect dark purple shade and I love this packaging, this is actually the only thing I've ever bought from a MAC collection and I really like how it just adds something different, and the formula as always with MAC lipsticks is amazing! 
Next is another lipstick by MAC (they're my faves in general if you couldn't guess haha) this one is in the shade Brave (£15.50). This is probably the pinkest shade I wear, pink isn't my thing but I really like this one, I generally wear it over the top of soar lipliner. Its a great combo for every day wear and it goes with so many eye looks! 
(this colour is waaay more plum toned than the picture!)
This next one is by NARS in the shade Charlotte (£24.00), I wanted a shade like this for ages and I couldn't find the perfect one for months and then I stumbled across this shade in selfridges and really liked the look of it, then I read the name and decided it was fait haha. I love this shade so much, its such a nice deep red. It makes any makeup look a little more classy and put together. 
The last MAC lipstick is obviously Velvet Teddy (£15.50), this lipstick is so worth the hype. I don't think theres anything I can say about this lipstick that you haven't heard before, but it is the perfect nude shade, I can wear this with no lipliner no nothing and its just the perfect colour it lasts for ages and its not too matte or too shiny, its actually perfect. I'm obsessed. 

The last one is YSL number 3 (£26.00), this shade is pretty much whirl from MAC (which I also love) but with a bit of a shine. Its a darker then velvet teddy so it might not work for everyone as an everyday go to shade but I'd wear grey lipstick everyday and not think twice so I can't really comment haha. I love this shade I like to wear it on nights out, mostly because it fades so so lovely and I don't have to worry about getting the ring of doom around my lips and touching up my makeup while I'm drunk!

Thats it for my top 5 favourite lipsticks, maybe I'll do an update in another three years haha, 

Thanks for reading,
Follow on Bloglovin


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. That YSL is absolutely stunning! Brave looks really pretty, too. I'm not sure I could narrow mine down to five so your post is quite an accomplishment! x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My arms were fully covered in swatches trying to narrow them down haha, it was quite a task! x

      Delete