Product Review // Tartelette In bloom Palette!

/
0 Comments

Todays blog post is on my favourite palette of the moment Tartelette In Bloom (£31.00), it has 12 colours all very neutral, some shimmery and some matte. I have no idea if it purposely smells like chocolate but it does, so thats an added bonus! I have been using this palette a ridiculous amount since i got it, it does not look this pretty anymore at all haha.


This palette has such perfect transitional shades I cant imagine using anything else at the minute, they're all very pigmented and so buttery and creamy and everything you want an eyeshadow to be and more hahaha. The only two colours I don't get too much use out of are rocker and firecracker but the rest I use all the time. They're easy to blend and sit so nicely on the skin, i'm a little bit obsessed! And needless to say the packaging its beautiful!


As you can see this palette has mixed cool and warm tones so is perfect for creating either look, I usually use these as sort of base colours and then use other palettes to add pops of colour etc. but this one is always my go to and its so perfect for just doing a simple everyday look! I would definitely recommend buying it as i'm already thinking about repurchasing it!



Heres a look I created using mostly this palette, I did use a shimmery silver on the lid and nylon for the brow highlight (obviously, whats a makeup look with out nylon haha) you can just see how nicely all the colours blend in together, you cant see any harsh lines and the colours also all compliment each other so nicely you could literally put almost every shade on your eye at one time and it would probably good! I nearly do that every time just minus firecracker and and rocker, as they aren't really colours I tend to go for!


And one more recent picture just to show how loved this palette has been! haha I've already hit pan on charmer and I could cry because it is the best base eyeshadow I have ever used and the rest of the eyeshadows have a fair dint in them aswell. Overall, utterly obsessed!

Thanks for reading,

Follow on Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments: