Tutorial Review // Plouise Signature Look!

/
0 Comments
Today I'm reviewing the second Plouise makeup video, I wasnt planning on doing another review for these videos but I thought you might like to know how it compares to the first one, if its worth buying if you already bought one of them or if its pretty much the same as the first one!
This video is on their 'Signature look' which is the video that I was most excited for personally as its a look I see so often on instagram, and I just couldn't figure out how they do it! Much like every other look they post haha 

I really don't feel that this was a waste of money even though I also bought the first one, it has a lot of new techniques and its such a different look altogether, they use some different products but quite a few of them are the same. In this video they have added a little zoomed in screen as you can see in the picture above which really helps see little details you might have missed if this wasn't included!

This video isnt on the site Vimeo like the last one,  this is on the actual Plouise website,  it doesn't make too much of a difference, you do have to sign up again but its pretty simple and the payment is easily done through PayPal! I did have a bit of an issue with the video freezing and turning black but that could just be bad wifi, it was also easily fixed by refreshing the page!

I feel like with this video I learnt a few new techniques, where as in the last video I didn't feel I learnt new techniques it was more just techniques I've already seen and showing how they do them. But with this one I did think there was more new things that I wouldn't of done before and not really heard of which is nice especially when you're paying for the videos, its good to have new information and not just the commonly known techniques you see all over YouTube!

The brows were already done in this video and said that they will be explained in another video all about fluffy brow but I thinks that the only thing that was left out, again they covered the full face so eyeshadow, eyeliner, base, false lashes, foundation, bronzer highlighter and lips. It was a very detailed video, much like the last one. 

I think i'm going to get FOMO (fear of missing out) with these videos and I will probably end up with all of them even though I said i wouldn't, but thats not the worst thing in the world. They are very good videos, I still think 48 hours isn't enough time especially paying £19.99 for this one but I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too! 

And like last time here is my recreation of the look in the video,



I really like the look of this and I feel like these colours make my eyes pop! I'll defiantly be trying out this one again. 


Thanks for reading, 



You may also like

No comments: