Product Review // Lash Magnifique Champagne Lashes!

/
0 Comments
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Lash Magnifique 3D Mink lashes, I found this company on instagram recently, I'm not sure if they're an instagram based company but thats where I found them!  They do eyelash extensions and also sell strip lashes.

I got the Champagne lashes,  these are £21.99 and I think around £24 including shipping, the shipping was so fast it took around 2 days which I was quite impressed with and the box they come in is really nice and really good quality.

The band on these lashes is quite thick so they do feel heavy, but they're also very full so it's kind of expected. I love false lashes and wear them all the time so they didn't bother me at all but I think if you're new to lashes they'd be way to heavy! But for someone who's used to a lot of volume I found them fairly comfy. 

I found a discount code after I bought these lashes, which may have been a blessing in disguise as I was torn between two pairs, these and the Paris lashes, and after I found the discount code (Plouise40) I ordered the paris ones as well haha so feel free to use it, it gets you 40% of the lashes! Side note: The paris ones are absolutely beautiful aswell, the box looks a tad different but its only improved and the lashes are to die for! 

I love how these lashes look, my favourite lashes are iconics by house of lashes and these one are defiantly tied for first now, they have a very similar shape to the iconics being that they flair out at the outer corners, these ones are just a tad more feathered towards the end of the lashes.

Overall I would deffinatley recommend these lashes, they're great quality and I feel they'd last for ages, especially with the discount code then they're the same price as koko lashes/House of lashes and such better quality!

Thanks for reading, 


You may also like

No comments: