Desert Island Must Haves!

/
0 Comments
Today I'm going to be writing about my desert island must haves! So if was trapped on a desert island and I could only take 5 things this would be what I would take! (beauty wise) Although if I was planning what I was taking I have no idea why I'd be going to a desert island by myself....However thinking about it too much wouldn't make for a good blog post now would it!! Also these aren't my makeup essentials but if you like I could also do a makeup edition!


First off I have suncream, Now this one just screams obvious, most people know how it feels to get burnt and it is h o r r i b l e!! I do not plan on being stranded forever on a island burnt to a crisp. I feel that would really make a bad situation a lot worse so I would lather myself in this day in and day out! haha


Second I have plasters, now I'm hoping I could also bring shoes with me so these could be for blisters or minor injuries cutting down coconuts...with my knife that I didn't pack either. You just never know, I don't want to get sand in my wounds so my plasters would be in my bag!! Also they're waterproof, I could step in a puddle and no one would ever need to know.


Next I have shower gel, since I'm not dead on this island I'm guessing that clever little me has found some water. wahoo. And since I have water I'm going to want to wash myself, you know so I don't smell bad for when my guest's come round. I thought that shower gel would be a good idea as I could also use it as shampoo!


And the last two things I would pack are tweezers and a pocket mirror. I know I'm stranded and alone but you've got to keep ahead on your eyebrows!! I can only imagine how horrific they would be if I left them to grow for any longer than a week or two... safe to say I could probably blend in with the wildlife so these two would be a lifesaver!!

I hope you enjoyed this post, it was more for fun than most of my others! Let me know what beauty things you would pack if you were to get stranded on a desert island. Thanks for reading :)

Charlie xo
Follow on Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments: