Easy Smokey Eye!

/
1 Comments

Every once in a while it's fun to dress up and play around with your makeup, so today I'm going to show you how I do my (very easy) dramatic smokey eye, using the naked palette, eyeliner and mascara! Hope you enjoy...


First off I primed my eyes with Urban Decays Primer Potion (£16.00), I then put a thick line of Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner (£7.99) on the lash line an blend it out with both a pencil brush and a big fluffy brush up to the crease. Repeat this step until you are happy with the out come, I did this twice.


I then took a mixture of 'Naked' and 'Buck' from the urban decay naked palette (£37.00) on a large fluffy brush and blended that along the crease to make sure their were no harsh lines anywhere.


I then took 'Virgin' from the same palette on an angled eyeshadow brush and put that colour under the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eye. I also took 'Creep' on a small pencil brush and blended that out on the lower lash line to give it more of a smokey look.


After that I added Soap and Glory supercat eyeliner (£6.00) on the upper lash line and winged it out a little bit, I really like the applicator on this eyeliner pen but it does run out quite fast! I also added a bit of the same gel eyeliner from before on the tight line and the water line :)


I then finished off the look with No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara (£11.50), I would normally add false eyelashes to this look if I was wearing it out but I didn't have any plans so I didn't use them, but I would recommend using some lashes as they will make your eyes look bigger and a smokey eye can sometimes make them look quite small. (I also mixed up the two pictures! :( the one above shows the mascara and this one shows the eyeliner, oopsie!!)


And here is the finished look altogether! Foundation is Body Shops BB Cream, cheeks are Two Faced Sweethearts Blusher and Lips are Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick In Dark Night Water-Oops.

Thanks for reading if you try this look tag me on Instagram - @CharRacz :)

Charlie xo


You may also like

1 comment: