Ted Baker Lipstick Crayon Review

/
0 Comments


Today I thought I would do a review of the Ted Baker Lip Crayons, I never hear much of Ted Baker makeup and I got a gift set on offer after Christmas so I thought I would review some of the products out of it and I'm starting with the lip crayons


I was somewhat unimpressed with the products in the gift set (especially the nail polishes!) but these lip crayons are actually really good! I like lip crayons in general I think they're really easy to apply and last quite long. These ones are quite nourishing and glossy on the lips.


Unfortunately I don't think you can get these lip crayons separately and they also don't have names but you can get what I believe are the same ones with two more in the Lips Made For Kissing Tin (£12.99), I think Ted Baker makeup only comes out around Christmas time so the best place to look for it is on eBay.


This first one is the pink shade, I really like this one it feels like a lip balm on my lips, more so than the dark purple one for some reason. It's really glossy and lasts for a long time when I apply it, I can wear this over the top of a matte pink lipstick to give it more of a shine or I can wear it by it's self and both work great. It's quite a vibrant shade so it might not be for everyone but I personally love it.


Next I have the dark purple one, this one isn't quite as moisturising as the pink one but I still love it and I absolutely love the colour! I really like wearing dark lipstick when I go out so I'll apply a lip liner and a lipstick of some colour and then I will put this on top of all that then just re-apply this all night and it makes everything much easier as I find that if you re-apply a lipstick it tends to clump up so I have to take everything off and start again, but this solves that problem!

Another thing that I like about these is that they don't have a scent to them, I've found with some of these lip crayons especially the Revlon ones have sort of a minty smell to them, which I know a lot of people like but personally I don't like it and I find it really off putting but these have no scent at all.

I hope you liked, thanks for reading! Let me know if you've tried any Ted Baker products :)

Charlie xo


You may also like

No comments: