About
I'm Charlotte, 21 years old, from Manchester.
Professional Makeup artist, check out my page 'Charlotte Racz Makeup Artist' on Facebook and message me for bookings.
Contact me - charlotteracz@live.co.uk
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(16)
-
▼
June
(11)
- My Summer Makeup Routine!
- How to Cream Contour Like a Pro!
- Travel Essentials!
- Duty Free Haul!
- Desert Island Must Haves!
- Perfect Pedicure!
- Ted Baker Bronzer Review
- Easy Smokey Eye!
- Soap and Glory 'Show Good Face' Foundation Review!
- Ted Baker Lipstick Crayon Review
- Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation Review!
-
▼
June
(11)
Popular Posts
-
I recently placed a little order at MAC Cosmetics and I thought I'd do a first impressions on what I got! I've tried all of these...
-
Today I'm going to be reviewing these Lime Crime Velvetine s (£1.26) I found on eBay, I admittedly spend way too much of my time sc...
-
I know I'm so late reviewing these, but the more I use it the more I love these highlighters and I just needed to share my love for ...
-
I've seen this trick quite a lot on the internet and decided I wanted to give it a go! My Champagne Pop (£28.50) highlighter broke,...
-
Today I'm going to be sharing my opinions on P.Louise Makeup Academys first video tutorial. First off if you're not sure what Pl...
