Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation Review!

/
0 Comments

I recently bought this Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation (£27.50), I'm not sure how old this foundation is but I haven't heard much about it! I got it because it was on sale for £19.00 I just wanted to try it, the colour looks like it would be too pink for me but when I tried it on it actually a good match! Mine is in the lightest shade 1.


First off I love the pump that this foundation has, it only dispenses a little bit of the product so you know that you wont be wasting any, I usually use two pumps to cover my entire face and I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush from the 'core collection' to apply it. I've heard a lot of people say that they didn't like this foundation as it doesn't give them the coverage they want, and I do agree that this foundation is a very light coverage but I don't have the worst skin I just have some discolouration and I find that this foundation does an excellent job at covering it up!


BEFORE // AFTER
As you can see this foundation just covers up the discolouration that I have on my face, especially around my nose and on my cheeks! But at the same time you can still see all my freckles which I like, I think it gives your face more of a natural look for day to day wear. I wouldn't use this foundation on a night out or when you're going to be having a lot of pictures taken as it isn't the fullest coverage and also as it has SPF in it so it could leave a white cast if you're being photographed with flash photography!


Overall I do like this foundation, it comes in a good colour range and evens out my skin, it leaves your skin looking very glowing. However I don't recommend this product if you have a lot of problem areas or just like a full coverage as it is a very light coverage. But if you're looking for something light weight and natural then this might just be for you!!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you've ever tried this foundation! :)

Charlie xo


You may also like

No comments: