My Summer Makeup Routine!

/
0 Comments

Whilst I was on holiday I realised makeup was somewhat useless and anything I put on my face completely vanished with in the hour! That being said when it got a bit cooler at night I did like to put on a little bit of makeup so I could wander about with out scaring the children! haha So here is what I used and the products I found lasted through the heat.


So first off for my face I use The Body Shops All-In-One BB cream (£12.00) and Extra Virgin Minerals Powder Foundation (£15.00). I love the BB cream it's one that matches to your skin tone, although when you first apply it I find it goes quite orange and then seems to calm its self down! haha and to give it a bit more staying power I then apply the powder foundation over the top, this powder is very lightweight so it doesn't look cakey or over done and just makes the BB cream last a little longer.


For eye makeup I find it sticks a lot better if you use something to prime to the eyes, such as a primer, urban decay do amazing primers like the Primer Potion (£16.00), or things like a cream eyeshadow such as the Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo (£4.99). These will make the eyeshadow last longer and prevent it from creasing. The eyeshadows I reached for a lot were two from the Stila In the Light Palette (£25.00). The colours "kitten" and "bliss" were my go to!


My two favourite waterproof products were the 100% waterproof mascara by Rimmel London (£5.29), this helped keep my eyelashes curled all day (which is a hard task with my poker straight eyelashes) and it didn't smudge all day! For eyeliner I found myself loving the Stila Smudge Proof Eyeliner (£13.00) in damsel, when it says 'smudge proof' that's exactly what it means! Once it's on your eyes this stuff isn't going anywhere, perfect for the hot weather!!


For lips I kept it quite simple, using Niveas Sun Protect Lip Balm (£3.29), which works wonders! No.7's Lip Liner in nude (£6.75), my favourite shade of lip liner of all time, it's a 'my lips but way better' sort of shade! And lastly Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup (£15.00), which is a lovely pink/nude shade which leaves a subtle shine on the lips.

I hope you enjoyed this and have more of and idea of what makeup works in the sun. One last thing before I go, I've been working on my facebook page 'Charlotte Racz MUA' and it would be great of you could check it out and like it. Feel free to message me for appointment if you live around the Manchester Area!! I'm also having a giveaway when I reach 100 likes so it would be worth a like even if you live far away haha thanks for reading :)

Charlie xo
Follow on Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments: