Duty Free Haul!

/
0 Comments
It feels like forever since I've written a blog post! I've been in Tunisia for the past week and had all of my posts scheduled so I haven't been online much and when I did try everything was written in Arabic and also backwards! So I had no chance haha but now I'm back and I'm going to share the makeup products I bought at duty free!! AKA my favourite place on earth.


So first I have Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (£33.00), this was around £29.00 in duty free. I've been wanting this foundation for ages and mine is in the shade 10 Beige which I think is the lightest and I love it!! It's so light on your skin and the colour is very neutral it's not too yellow or too pink, it gives your skin such a lovely even look, it's light coverage but it gets rid of any discolouration on your skin and leaves it looking very dewy.


Next I have Benefit Coralista Blush (£23.50), this was £19.50ish in duty free. I have had my eye on this blush for so long but for some reason just never picked it up and once I saw it in duty free (I went a little crazy) the discount went to my head and I got it haha. This blusher looks amazing with a tan and I think it would still look lovely on fair skin its a pinky coral shade with a really nice shimmer to it!


This product is Mac Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous (£15.00), around £12.00 duty free. It's a retro Matte finish which im not entirely sure how that's different from the matte ones but it's lovely all the same, I'd say it was the same texture as Ruby Woo which I know alot of people don't like, but personally I love it as it will last all day and when I'm working I don't really have time to sit down let alone try and re-apply my lipstick so this works perfect! I wore it today and was working on two weddings from 8am until around 2pm and I didn't re-apply once and it lasted all day!


And last but certainly not least is this Chanel Lipstick in 317 La Precieuse (£26.00), this was £21.00 in duty free, I have been wanting a red Chanel lipstick for so long its unreal and everyone whos close to me knows this so I was in duty free and my eyes almost popped right out of my sockets when I saw this! It's so so so so so pretty I am in love with the colour... even if I only used the sample one because I can't bring myself to spoil how pretty it looks all new and flawless, I will do a full review when I pluck up the courage to actually put it on my lips! haha

And that's all of the things I bought from duty free, I think I can say that I enjoyed makeup shopping just as much as my holiday... actually maybe a little bit more :/ I have a problem I know hahaha Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!! :)

Charlie xo
Follow on Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments: