Perfect Pedicure!

/
0 Comments

Like most people I hate feet! They look weird and gross and if you have to wear sandals you should paint them piggys! So today I'm going to be showing you how I do my summer pedicure for flip flop ready feet!!


First off I use an exfoliator either in the bath or shower, the one I'm currently using is Gorgeous by Gok Body Polish (£17.99 for the set), this is just to remove any dead skin off your feet and make them feel soft. I absolutely love this exfoliator first of all the smell is amazing!! It smells like almonds and heaven and all things good haha it also does a really good job of getting rid of dead skin and isn't too harsh on the skin.


After I get out of the shower I then moisturise my feet, my favourite lotion for this is the Soap & Glory Heel Genius (£5.50), as with all soap & glory products this one is fantastic, it keeps your skin feeling so soft and it has a really nice scent to it as well and also it's so cheap!!


Then you just want to file your nails and buff them, also add a base coat if you like. I used Blue Lagoon by Revlon (£4.76) and a pink Clinique colour that has no name... for some reason! But I'm sure you can find similar it's just a baby pink shade! I also added some gems (£2.99) to my nails to give them more of a summer vibe!


Here is what my nails turned out like! I tried to make them look socially acceptable for the internet so I also put on shoes for your benefit haha I hope you liked this, thanks for reading! :)

Charlie xo


You may also like

No comments: