Soap and Glory 'Show Good Face' Foundation Review!

/
0 Comments

Today I'm going to be talking about my favourite foundation ever ever ever, and that is Soap & Glory Show Good Face Foundation (£11.00). I've loved this foundation for absolutely ages, it's both a primer and a foundation so it also cuts down the amount of products you have on your face!


My shade is 'The Fairest of Them All' and I think for paler skin they have a really good colour selection. The colours go up to 'Golden Tan' so I'm not 100% sure that this foundation goes to darker shades unfortunately. However the pale shade is actually a really good colour, most drug store shades are too pink or too orange for me as my skin is pretty ghost like but this one matches perfectly. It comes in a tube so you squeeze the product out, I like this as you can control how much product you get out unlike a lot of foundations with pumps. Its also easier than products that you just pour!


BEFORE // AFTER
Sorry for the terrible lighting on these pictures I didn't realise until I'd put all of my makeup on and uploaded them to my laptop. But this foundation just covers up any discolouration that I have (I don't have any other makeup on in this picture no concealers or powders or anything) but it's still light enough that you can see my freckles, which love to come out in summer haha, it just evens everything out and leaves a fresh dewy look to your skin.

I'd say that this foundation has a light to medium coverage and it's very lightweight on your face. I don't really like wearing foundations day-to-day as I fell like they're just to heavy but this one doesn't feel like that at all. I don't use a primer with this foundation as it already has one built in and I think it works pretty well!! It also leaves the prettiest glow on your skin and for the price it's amazing, I would say this definitely challenges some of my high end foundations.

I would really recommend this product to anyone who likes a light foundation or someone who wears a lot of BB Creams, I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading :)

Charlie xo


You may also like

No comments: